Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Lord I beseech thee...



Lord,
I give you praise and honor this morning Father.  I thank you for all you have done for us today.  I call on you today Father to bless us indeed strengthen us today in our time of need.  You know the hearts and minds of your people so I lift them up to you today and ask that your anointing fall upon them for peace,grace and mercy today. 

Lord lead us to the place that you have for us individually and corporately.  Allow us to hear your voice over the voices in this land today.  Show us your desire for our lives Father, what is it we are to do for you today. My prayers today Lord is that your will for this land is what will come to pass. 

Thank you Father for your precious love that you bestowed upon us it is because of who we are in Christ that we are more than conquerors today.  The enemy no longer have dominion over us because of his precious blood! 

In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Keep the FAith!

Love ya much,
Kresendo Smith
...a kingdom kid!

No comments: