Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Friday, March 1, 2013

God's Decree...No weapon...shall prosper!

This morning I felt my emotions all over the place.  So many things are forming against me and my family as well as others I just kept hearing God tell me to open my bible.  He took me to Isa. 54:17... 

Isaiah 54:1717 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

Then I put on Fred Hammond & began to listen to him sing....No Weapon formed against me shall prosper. I kept the song on repeat for hours as I ponder over scriptures.  I began to get a VISION (I had to see it, visualize it)  that no weapon against me shall prosper. Finally I felt a break in my spirit where I could physically feel Holy Spirit ministering to me. I began to give God thanks at my desk at work to the point it brought tears to my eyes but joy to my spirit.  Thank you Jesus that.....
 No Weapon formed against me shall prosper!  It won't work!

This sequester that the government seems to be forcing upon us had began to worry me along with talk (again) of cut backs on my job.  I found myself angry, forgetting that God is the one in control, even though I was quoting sciptures and praying. I knew that the word said I am the righteousness of Christ, yet fear had began to take its toil on me.  But there is power in the Word of God, scriptures and songs began to flood my spirit.  Righteousness and Strength belong to us (the body of Christ)!  Now I am standing flat footed in the enemy face decreeing and declaring  PROSPERITY & PEACE over lives!  

Isa. 45:24 says,



24 Surely, shall one say, in the Lord have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.
25 In the Lord shall all the seed of Israel bep justified, and shall glory
 
Isa. 45:24-25 AMP Version says,


24 Only in the Lord shall one say, I have righteousness (salvation and victory) and strength [to achieve]. To Him shall all come who were incensed against Him, and they shall be ashamed.
25 In the Lord shall all the offspring of Israel be justified (enjoy righteousness, salvation, and victory) and shall glory.                                                                              
 
We as believers have the ability to speak God's words over any circumstance and his words have the power (ability) to change circumstances.  We are righteous we have strength, all men against our God shall be put to shame.  We are justified we shall boast of our Lord! 

Read The Message version, it sounds so great I thought I would share! I personalized it a bit...
Isa. 54:11-17 The Message

(Cindy)  “Afflicted city, storm-battered, unpitied:  (exactly how I was feeling)
  (insert your name see how it sounds to you )
I’m about to rebuild you with stones of turquoise,
Lay your foundations with sapphires,
    construct your towers with rubies,
Your gates with jewels,
    and all your walls with precious stones.
All MY children will have God for their teacher—
    what a mentor for MY children!
I’ll be built solid, grounded in righteousness,
    far from any trouble—nothing to fear!
    far from terror—it won’t even come close!
If anyone attacks ME,
    I won’t for a moment suppose that HE sent them,
And if any should attack,
    nothing will come of it.
HE created the blacksmith
    who fires up his forge
    and makes a weapon designed to kill.
HE also created the destroyer—
    but no weapon that can hurt ME has ever been forged.
Any accuser who takes ME to court
    will be dismissed as a liar.
This is what God’s servants can expect.
    I’ll see to it that everything works out for the best.”
        God’s Decree.

Whether you know it or not we are God's servants, therefore he will work it out for our best.

Whom have I in heaven but you? And earth has nothing I desire besides you. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:25-26 NIV

 

Just like Fred Hammond songs says: 
No weapon formed against me shall prosper, it won’t work 
God will do what He said He would do
He’s not a man that He should lie
He will come through
God will do what He said He would do
He will stand by His word                ...put God in rememberance of his promises
He will come through

There just aint one(there just aint one)
There just aint one weapon(there just aint one weapon no)
Although they've set a snare and a trap i want you to know it won't work oh no no no
(there just aint one)
(there just aint one weapon no)



Isaiah 43:19

King James Version (KJV)
19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.



These were the scriptures God led me to today, I pray your load has been lightened  enjoy your day and know that God has us! Remember God is WITHU4U and

Keep The Faith,
K. Smith

 


No comments: