Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Friday, September 2, 2011

Rest....

Rest is such a small word but it is so important.  Sometimes I rest by looking through magazines at the most relaxing pictures of beautiful spaces.  At times I can even see myself in the photo.  LOL. But resting is so much more. Taking the time to actually enter into the presence of God is where rest is truly found.  Just being on my knees lying face down before my heavenly father gives me much rest.  Being in his presence is so peaceful there is no place like it. Sometimes talking sometime quiet but definitely being  in his presence brings me  rest.  Try it sometimes just go before your heavenly father and love on him and he will bring you rest. Remember He is WITHU4U always.
Be Blessed,
K. Smith

No comments: