Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Thankful

I woke up this morning to the sound of my power going off,  that upset me. My thought was what am I going to do today while my husband is at work with the car. So I got up got dressed and took him to work.  On the way I saw that it was some type of accident and the streets were blocked off. Went to the grocery store to pick up a few things, came home relaxed my hair went back to get my husband, stopped by an open house and dreamed.  Dreamed of owning one of those beautiful homes that I walked through.

Came home and became angry instantly at the fact that I have one car, not a new home and no money to go and get my hair done and not able to do real grocery shopping.  So I turned on the tv and began to listen to T.D. Jakes on tv today and he was preaching about getting out of Moab, and if no one wants to listen to you or go with you to tell them goodbye. So I said all of that to say.....

I am thankful today that Jesus is Lord, that he uses the voices of women and men to tell of his goodness.  I am thankful that we weren't in an accident, thankful that our power came back on sooner than later. Thankful I could buy some groceries and have a home to take it to and cook it. No matter how the circumstances seem I am thankful that even when I am tired and have thrown in the towel.  God will always raise me up and hold up my hands with my fist formed so that I can continue to fight.  And fight is what I will do with his words in my mouth I will tear down every barrier set up.  And I pray that all my sisters and brothers in Christ will continue the fight as well.

Jeremiah 29:11 says He knows the thoughts he think towards thoughts of good and now evil, to give us an expected end.  Hold on to Gods hands he never leaves you.

May the Lord continue to blesss you all, Remember God is WITHU4U!!!!!

Kresendo Smith

No comments: