Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Saturday, August 6, 2011

We shall Prevail

To perceive the world differently, we must be willing to change our belief system, let the past slip away, expand our sense of now, and dissolve the fear in our minds.
                                                                                              - William James

I recently picked up a book I had previously been reading and the chapter started off with this quote.  I made me think ask myself, Is this what I am doing?  Am I even trying tro perceive the world differently than I had in the past? There are so many things going on in this world & at times I don't know where to place my focus. The author says, success requires courage and boldness.  Do you think you have those two key items?  At times I feel I do that I am  overflowing with both and then I am suddenly knocked off my game, it's as if it came from out of nowhere. But I have to remind myself that doubt, worry, confusion all those things are not of God. 

For instance I believe I have heard from God for a great business and ministry.  One that will direct the focus of many to the kingdom of God, especially teens.  I was so excited, you know the feeling when you know you have heard from God and you want to jump out there and do all that has been revealed to you.  Well over time it seems that my belief has been challenged. 

So going back to the statement above I must constantly....
believe in what I know God has told me...Heb.11:6
let the past go....Phil. 3:13
live in the now....Heb. 11:1
get rid of the fear....Isa. 41:10

Maybe this will help you too in whatever you are enduring, I thank God that it is helping me.  By the way the book is titled Commanding Your Morning by Cindy Trimm it is excellent. Pick up a copy it will bless your soul.

Remember God is WITHU4U!!!

Be Blessed,
Kresendo Smith

No comments: