Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Speaking Words of Faith

I read an article today by Jesse Duplantis speaking about Daniel and how he had been fasting and praying. It said because of Daniel's words an angel had been sent to him. Because of his words, words of faith God sent an angel to Daniel.  Wow that is really awesome, how would you feel if an angel showed up and told you that.  I would be just like Daniel shaken unable to stand or speak I am sure.

Since monday I have been quoting Psalms 23 daily throughout the day, Holy Spirit told me to begin saying it during my prayer time that morning.  Everytime a situation arise that in the "natural" I could do nothing about I would repeat it out loud.  The more I quote it I was able to say in my own words what each verse meant to me personally.  I realized it was getting into my spirit.  So when fear comes to grip me I would speak Psalms 23 sometimes with confidence sometimes with anger sometimes with tears in my eyes.  But no matter how I felt I would repeat it.  "The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want..." those words have grown on the inside of me. 

So today was a little different than the last 2 days.  Life happened my mind was full of things I needed the hand of God to change.  I quoted the 23rd Psalms and kept going on with my day.  The difference was I could feel my spirit uplifted by those "words of faith."  It allowed me to change my perspective about what negative thought or experience I was having.  Today God answered 2 prayers in my life one for my daughter and one for my husband, which brought me joy. And knowing that I had prayed about these things and witnessed that God heard my prayers brought me joy.  Which only helps me in trusting Him more with everything that concerns me.   
Psalms 55:22 says,

 22Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

We have to release the weight of that burden and as i quote the scripture I can feel the release. I saw a glimpse of God's glory today, his manifested favor in Aysia and Al's life.  He said he was going to do it and he did.  Earlier today while at work I was rambling off to God as I usually do and I heard him say, "I'll show you more than that you're about to see my glory."  I couldn't even recall what specifically I had said but he sure answered me, and it started today with my family being blessed. 

I said all of that just to remind you to keep speaking God's words, speak them in faith.  Meditate on them get them in your spirit.  God's words changes things they bring hope in desperate times.  Have faith in his words.

Hebrew 11:1 KJV says,
 1Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

faith is believing and confessing before experiencing the result
substance is confidence, assurance 
hoped is confidently expecting

Just to personalize it, I can say Heb. 11:1 like this:
Now my believing and confessing before I experience the result, is the assurance I have of things I confidently expect!

Whatever it is you expect God to manifest in your life, begin now today to believe it, confess it and confidently expect it! 










 

No comments: