Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Kingdom Kid !!!

 

family2 002

Red heartToday”s blog is dedicated to my very own Kingdom Kid, Aysia Smith.  She’s 13 and she went to her 8th grade dance tonight, it brought a smile to my face and tears to my eyes.  I had mixed emotions I thought where did the time go then I thought I wish all my family was here to see her. It is very important to me for my children to have positive people in their lives.  

I pray that we will continue to give her what is needed in life to live for Christ. My prayer is that today’s children grow closer to God and be radical about their beliefs and not give in to the pressures of the world.  That the will live for Christ as they do God’s work.

In honor of those that have helped me raise my daughter this is for you:  To her Aunt Yvette I pray as she grows she will be a leader and not a follower, To her Aunt Rachelle I pray that every time she leaves a love one she says “smooches”,To her Aunt Margie I pray that she will always be nice, and from me I pray she remembers she gotta love the other children.  To her father I pray she will “keep the faith”. But most of all to her heavenly father I pray she will always Follow Christ!

No comments: