Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Trust in the Lord


Trusting in God has been a process for me. Now I know many Christians that would be outdone that I would say that but it is the truth anyhow.  I am learning this is a daily battle to put my life in the hands of my heavenly Father.  It shouldn’t be and at times I find myself frustrated that it is. But then I am reminded that God knows me inside out. He knows where I am in my walk with him at all times. Many years ago in my quiet time with the Lord he told me to trust him, I looked up trust and read adhere to, stick to. So it made me think of glue I have to adhered to him, stuck to him, connected to him in order to trust him. 
Life has brought many ups and downs and looking back He has allowed me to walk out my “trust” that I have in him.  I find myself at times on my face crying out to Him, asking for a sign.  But I know my sign is the fact that when I get up from my knees my burden has been lifted. By trusting in Who he is and casting my cares upon him.  When I feel like a failure in his eyes I remember Rom. 8:1 …there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus who walk not after the flesh but after the Spirit.
Go through life living for God being in right standing with Him, do not condemn yourself . Walk after the Spirit God knows your heart at the end of the day truth will prevail,  just continue to TRUST in HIM
References:  Jeremiah 9:23-24, Proverbs 3:5-8

No comments: