Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Sunday, May 8, 2011

God Is Faithful

God is Faithful!!! Today was a rough Mother's Day for me yet I got through it. How I wish I could have been physically with my mom today, but wasn't able to be.  How I wish my mom could have been with her sister today but she has gone on to heaven and today is her sisters birthday.  How I wish I could have taken the pain away from my uncle who lost his son several years ago (yesterday was the anniversary of his death) but he couldn't. How I wish I could have spent it with close girlfriends but circumstances wouldn't allow it.  My heart was heavy when I woke up.

But God had blessings in store in spite of what I was feeling.  It started off finding out that my son, Dominic went to church today that is always great to hear from your grown children. I am just grateful he is temporarily living with family that suggested it and he went. Then Al, Aysia and Alexandria  made breakfast for me which was great. I read my cards got my gift and flowers then we went to the movies. Yes in the midst of the day I still had to correct attitudes, stop arguments amongst sisters LOL and all the other things we do as mothers but at the end of the day I know that I am blessed. 

I was listening to Vicki Yohe sing "He's Been Faithful" tonight on tv and she began to worship and said, "Thank you God for my babies", and I had to show my gratitude of thanks as well. I am thankful to God that he has blessed me with 3 wonderful children. Thankful that I have love for them and it grows daily and I will do all that I can to be a blessing to them. 

Know that God is a faithful God, and that we have been entrusted to be parents to the children he has given to us.  Know that we are well equipped by God to teach them, pray for them, protect them and whatever else God has placed on our hearts to do.  As you continue to go through life being supportive don't forget God loves you.  Do not forget to listen to the plans that God has for you. Don't look behind you anymore look forward at your future. Continue your walk of faith with a faithful God, and remember God has plans for you of a good and expected end!
Keep the Faith,
Kresendo :)
 
Aysia

Alexandria

My dad, Dominic, my mom

                                                                   


No comments: