Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Monday, October 7, 2013

The Most High is El Elyon...The Sovereign Ruler of the Universe

Psalms 91:1-2

I sit down in the secret hidden place of the most High ( El Elyon, the Sovereign ruler of the Universe)  shall (meaning it's going to happen) abide, I shall stay, I shall dwell, I shall remain permanently under the shadow (the protection) of the Almighty (Shaddai, the most powerful one)

I will say in my heart of The Lord Jehovah,
He is my refuge (my shelter) and my Fortress (my stronghold, my strong place, my defense), my God;
on Him I lean and rely
and in Him I confidently trust!

Psalms 18:1
The Lord Jehovah is my Security, my  stronghold, and my deliverer he brings me into security. My One True God; Jehovah, my Rock, in whom I seek refuge, in whom I flee to for protection.  He is my shield, the strength of my (salvation) safety, prosperity and welfare (salvation).





No comments: