Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dear God...

God where are you do you hear me? How many times have you started off a conversation like that with the Great I Am?  For  me so many times I can't even count.  Ever have a deep pain in your heart,so deep inside that you think nothing or no one can make it go away?  Well if you can relate to me, today is one of those days for me, if you have no ideal what I am talking about that's great.  I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone. 

Jer. 29:11 says, for I know the thoughts I think towards you... thoughts of peace not evil to give you an expected end.  My Lord how I need that expected end to show up now. I need to feel your touch God I need to experience you as my Jehovah Rapha, the healer of all my pains.

No matter what I will trust in you Lord all the days of my life. I do believe God will guide the way.  I pray these scriptures help you if you need guidance today.

Psalm 2:11

Amplified Bible (AMP)
11 Serve the Lord with reverent awe and worshipful fear; rejoice and be in high spirits with trembling [lest you displease Him].
 
I will not displease you Lord, this too shall pass
 
James 1:5
Prov. 16:9
Ps. 25:12
Jhn. 16:13
Jhn. 14:16
Prov. 3:5-6
 
Keep The Faith and remember God is WithU4U!
K. Smith

No comments: