Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Sunday, November 20, 2011

I expect a miracle everyday

In the process of them pouring the water into the containers and drawing it out
it turned into wine. The miracle was and is in the process!!!

I listen to T.D. Jakes broadcast today and this is what he ministered today. I am in healing from a huge church hurt so I've been tuning in on sundays via internet.  Bill Winston and T.D Jakes is who God has had ministering to my spirit for the past few months.  So today as I had the broadcast on sunddenly I could feel the move of Holy Ghost.  I found myself before him in pure worship and praying not only for those I knowingly have a love for, but also for those that have hurt me so deeply. Praying for healing for others instead of myself. Praying for Restoration.

I thank God for his grace and his mercy today.  I pray that all his people worship him and receive his love and give  his love to others.  Even though the thoughts of my hurt have continued to run rampant in my mind I thank God I know when to get on my knees before him and walk in forgiveness and love.   The enemy has used this hurt to try to stops me but where the Word of God is there is liberty, even if it doesn't look or feel like freedom. All of us have fallen short of his glory, (Rom. 3:23) but his "blood" has given us the authority to walk in forgiveness, grace and mercy.  Pray for those (as well as for yourself) who has strayed away from God and his truts or has taken the wrong turn.

God is truly a good God, is blood has covered us all and I pray that no matter where we are in life we do not let his death be in vain.  Continue to follow God rededicate your life to him, be committed and know that "in process things change". 

Be Blessed
Keep the Faith
and know He is WithU4U,

K. Smith


God will make a way
God will make a way
I expect a miracle everyday !

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

No comments: