Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Take me back....where I first received & believed!

(Chorus)
Take me back, take me back dear Lord
To the place where I first received you.
Take me back, take me back dear Lord where I
First believe.


That song takes me back to being a little girl sitting in church watching my mother sing in the choir.  Some smiling as they sing some crying, I now know why such different emotions.  While going through some trying times  today those words flowed off my lips... take me back dear Lord where I first believed.  Where I heard the gospel preached, felt Holy Spirit pull on my heart and realized that The Gospel was bread to my starving soul.  I see myself walking up to the altar and laying down my life and taking up the cross. That's the day my life changed forever.  I am so sure so many of you can also remember giving your heart to Jesus Christ, that place where you first believed in a loving savior. That place where you put all your hope in a savior you could not see but could feel. 
We have been redeemed, Jesus Christ bought us back from everything that cause distress or harm. Today feeling like I didn't have it all together that song came up and out of my spirit and ministered to me.  It reminded me that God is always for me and he will never leave me.  That I must always remind myself that He is on my side and has already given me what I need for my situations as well as yours, despite how I am feeling in my flesh. 

I know the enemy is at our every side pressing against us causing things not to flow, reeking havoc in our lives, BUT GOD is bigger than all of it.  Trust and Believe he will get the victory and we will too as long as we stand and be in him and not apart from him.

Trust in the Lord with all thy heart lean not to thine own understanding, our understanding is so limited we must yield to Holy Spirit in order to know God's will for our lives.  God has our best interest at heart and we can't forget it. 

So periodically I must go back to that place where all that mattered was accepting his love he was offering me.  And as I enter into praise I find myself lifting up a Wonderful, Holy God that has done the most important thing for me and you.  He gave us SALVATION.  Nothing can compare to what God has offered us.   

Hebrew 10 says,
23Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

Be blessed and remembe God is WITHU4U
K. Smith 
Keep the faith!

No comments: