Welcome to Kingdom Kids blog

Be inspire and continue your walk in God's kingdom. Always be reminded of the goodness of God. Jesus Christ gave up his life on Calvary so that everyone would have the opportunity to become "kingdom kids".

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Be Encouraged

I must say telling you all to be encouraged is a leap of faith for me right now.  So many things are coming my way in this world I am a part of, yet, I will continue to give God praise.  Hallelujah!!!   I am aware that others are facing worse circumstances, than what I am dealing with today. 

The Word of God says, ...I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all my fears.  Ps. 34:4

Seek God today, get away and have some quiet time with him, he is longing to hear from you. I pray that you will be strengthened with might by his Spirit in your inner man. Eph. 3:16

No comments: